Tuesday, March 21, 2017

THE FRIENDLY Village

  • Amazing things pic story - choose a picture from the file sent to you in your writing folder.Make a new writing document and title it.
  • Your story should have a hook in sentence, a beginning middle and end, descriptive words, long and short sentences and capital letters and full stops.
  • Your story could have paragraphs, speech and speech marks, alliteration, onomatopoeia and similes.
  • Edit and check your story on your own , with a buddy and have it checked by a  
  • teacher before you blog                               



  


Once upon a time I walked down a lane then there were rocks dug into the ground. I  followed the rocks then it lead to a fancy  place where  the dug rocks ended. I looked up.  I looked at myself . I couldn't believe my eyes I saw people building  homes  for people.   I had a walk around the village, heaps of people said, “hi.”  I  was thinking it was a friendly place.  As soon as I had a quick walk around the village  it started to get  dark. I ran as quick as a cheetah to get back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment